TRI-M Music Honor Society Chapter 1584
Tri-M is the international honor society recognizing secondary music students for their musical ability, academic excellence, school involvement, and community service.
Tri-M is a program of NAfME: The National Association for Music Education. Tri-M was established in 1936 to share the objectives of music educators – to increase student involvement with music and to make a stronger and more unified school music program.
- President, Olivia Feruglio
- Vice President, Connor Cowan
- Secretary, Bethany Pleas
- Treasurer, Hannah Feruglio
- Historian, Megan Ware
- Advisory Council: Mary Grace Payne, Ellie Ballin, Daniel Meza, Anne Wellford, Keith Mattix
- Enrollment is available to 10th, 11th, and 12th grade students
- The student must be enrolled in a music ensemble and/or class during the current school year.
- The student must exhibit leadership, service, and character in their activities while at Germantown High School.
- The student must have maintained, for the previous semester, at least an A average in music with at least a B average grade in other academic subjects (Tri-M Bylaws)
Click here download the Chapter 1584 Bylaws